26 June 2009

Buzz buzz buzzieeee~~



Location: Bilik tamu d bawah
Assalamualaikum . . .
Hola n morning~~ kajap g kan tgh hari pun...hmm hari jumaat yang mulia i wud like to say "ALHAMDULLILAH" for what god had given me so much happiness in my life...one of it god just gv me 1 nephew and 4 nieces which sometyms giving me a winderful headache huhu~~...tapi most of the tym they gv me smile in my face especially when i feel down. . thank you god!(Alhamdullillah)...

hmm but now i feel like wana talk about baby bazillah ...she's my fourth nieces ..she's so cute and adorable yet still very the monsterizing (looking at her now....ishhhh garam ati ku eh)...














she was born in April 19,2008...full name: Nur Hannah Bazillah bte Rosley...ada one more sister tapi damit masih...her cuteness always lead to cium cium ia berabis sampai ia menangis hehehe oh ya...yang paling kesiannya kalau sajuk she'l hv asthma....(now mendgr knk2 d rumah ani keriak2 begauk arghhh stress which buat kan i dun hv mood kan sambung blog ani..)
btw i just upload the picture malas g kan becerita hehhe paning alai hehe...

this is my favourite picture.....love d way she feed me hehehe tapi lapas dr mulutnya plg tu...and everytime i sleep on the couch d bilik tamu...bazillah selalu suapkan mcm2 while i was sleeping hehehe....iatah mun racun jua d suapkannya kwang kwang kwang..bah eh stress ku e durang ni(been distracted by the monster)

Chow Chin Chow. . .


3 comments:

Zhoe Wynz said...

aawaaa eeyhh gmbr ahh... cute cBuzz atu... rasa kan di pirik2 ehhehe

Bibi Anapi said...

wyn tgk bungsunya lah cute kali ah huhu~

Pupu Sulaiman said...

hahahah. cute jua ah.

- pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com