12 October 2009

Berjinak jinak dengan air..

Assalamualaikum semua..

After my ear appointment last tym i feel glad to hear that i can swim...thank god! alhamdullilah..so for not wasting my time i bring along my monstersss to JPMC swimming pool...my intention to "randam" them on the swimming pool coz i dont want them to be afraid of water or shud i say "aku yang kan swimming!!" hahaha...seriously hehe just incase something bad will come up to them *nauzubillah*
i bought every each of them a life buoy and teach them slowly..urgh! susah nya nak ajar swimming...i ask my bro in law and my sis to come along. d pools minimum depth is 4 feet..quite deep for kids like them...but for me its ok as long as there's an adult to look after them ....

Looking the smile out of them feel happy and pleasure to take them along...love to see all my monster playing n swimming ...
My monster with the back ground of JPMC Swimming pool


Have to concerntrate especially the lilltle one "BUZZZZZ"

i'll owez make sure their safeness...Alhamdullilah syukur tuhan berikan kebahagian to my family


Look at him ...He's so happy tapi "penakut"Packing our things and it almost dark


Thirsty buzz hahaha while we're busy packing abg ajin's drink d curinya hahah
Swimmingpool done, Jacuzzi Done, Sauna Done now we're heading to Jerudong park gerai apa lagi semua tired and lapar kali ah hahahha nda balik modal ...

0 comments: