02 April 2011

Day 18 (31 Mac 2011)

I done my treadmill for 35 mins to 2.2km. Then i start my diet, i half portion my lunch, i ate mee hoon goreng saja then afternoon i only eat popia. balik rumah i feel hungry gila!!!then i ate the mushroom soup again for dinner and today i add it up with steam fish yummyy gila!! i feel full, this is my second day nda mamam nasi!
(The steam fish is cook by my lovely sister..thanx sis for supporting my diet...love u)

After my dinner i go shopping wif my other sister

(thanx to u too..love u ..and thanx for supporting my diet jua..mun ku kurus nanti jangan nda kenal ah..duduudu)..Alhamdullilah now im surrounded with healthy drink

and healthy food


fruit a lot of fruit this is only few of it..i like it the process of my project went very well so far ALHAMDULLILLAH!!

*Project "Biggest Loser"*

2 comments:

Zhoe Wynz said...

lawa tah kulitnya ni krg..

UmmiRosma said...

wonderful....vit C...

How did you make the steamed fish? pakai english herbs kah tu? share the recipe lai..