02 April 2011

Previous Record

Day 1 (16 Mac 2011)

I have no class in the morning but i woke up early and very enthusiastic to try the treadmill it only last for 10 minutes then i feel so tired and exhausted. i remember i scale my weight and it scaled 67.8Kg :S i am FAT!!!

Day 4 (18 Mac 2011)
i lost my weight and drop to 65.2Kg, daym happy about it hehhe mayb my body is only full with water retaintion.

Day 5 (19 Mac 2011)
Kekajutan balik my weight naik to 66Kg i guess scale atu rusak hehhee

Day 14 (26 Mac 2011)
The routine still going on and jumpa sabry, he is one of my good friend, he and alief told me about this one susu yang boleh kurus kan badan!!! so i decide kan beli dari ia since alief cakap ia inda minum lagi, so bila i tengok ..:S ( i dont drink susu yang rasa susu kambing) but alief insist it taste more like soya bean tawar, so i want to ganti lah dari sabry


but sabry dengan baik hatinya bagi saja though the milk is quite a $$$ (thanx sabry :) lap yu), and and sabry bawa belawan sapa dapat turun kan 5KG in 1 month, makin bersemangatlah diri ini. So i decide to drink it on Monday lah (c alief ni mengajar katanya start saja ari isnin sebagai permulaan)

(Ofcoz lah mun namanya kan kurus ani nda tah senyaman coke kan) but quite ok jua mcm nya c alief rasa soya bean tawar hehehe

Just incase my body getting slim and i dont want kulit i ayun ayun bila bejalan tak kencang tak macam bergetah huhu so i go lah and buy this..

(i still dont know whether its effective or not but i just use it every time i use the girdle during the routine. i dont remember when i bought this girdle but it sure helps me to burn those fat!! go fat please go away go!!! and the dumbell i bought long time agooo and it still good and HANDY during the treadmill huhu




*Project "Biggest Loser"

2 comments:

Zhoe Wynz said...

ish diri jua alum start exercise huhu

UmmiRosma said...

hahaha...i just cant stop laughing...esp part ' kulit ayun-ayun tekana angin' ah...terasa I ...hahaha